help Ishaq get his helmet
hi guys trying to raise money for this great charity. so plz dig deep and donate generously
- Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
- Hi my name is Ishaq and I was born on 8/01/14 so I'm nearly 6 and half months old.
- The doctor's have told my mummy and daddy that I have Plagiocephaly.
- This is a condition charterized by an asymmetrical distortion (flattening of one side) of my skull.
- My head is 18mm out of alignment which is classed as severe Plagiocephaly.
- This is mainly my fault sleeping on one side of my head.
- Whenever mummy used to move my head the other way I would be a cheeky monkey and favour my left hand side resulting in a flat funny shaped head.
- Despite mummy's best efforts at correcting my misshapen head, it still remains the same.
- My mummy and daddy have been to Technology in Motion clinic in Bothwell.
- During our consultant with a very nice lady, we were adviced that I had severe Plagiocephaly.
- So this means i am in desperate need of a corrective helmet.
- Unfortunately these are not available on the NHS due to them seeing it as purely cosmetic problem.
- I don't want to be bullied at school because of my head shape , mummy is terrified even thinking about the effect it will have on me.
- I don't want my parents upset because of me.
- The helmet and along consultant will cost £2000 in total.
- Both my parents and I are currently trying to raise the money but have no hope of raising without your help and generosity of you guys.
- So please please please help us raise the money.
- Should we exceed the target amount (or if we do not raise enough funds, if they cannot be used for any other reason) the funds will go to the general funds of Tree of Hope to assist other sick children.
- Please help us raise. Thank you in advance Ishaq xx
- Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.