London 2 Brighton Challenge
Location: London to Brighton, UK
Date: 23 – 24 May 2015 (bank holiday weekend)
Event Type: Trek or Run
Registration Fee: £49 for 100k, £39 for 56km/44km
Fundraising Target: £475 for 100k, £295 for 56km/44km
The London 2 Brighton Challenge is now one of the UK’s greatest endurance events. Most of the 3000 challengers will walk the 100km; some will jog it, and many will run it as an ultra-marathon. However you take it on, it’s a test of determination and stamina. It’s real, no gimmicks, and is achievable. It could be the most rewarding experience of your life! There’s also the half Challenge 56km and 44km route options available too.
- WALK IT! – at a pace that suits you
- RUN IT! – ideal event to ‘up’ your distance
- JOG IT! – run a bit, walk a bit – you choose
- Choose your distance – it’s your challenge! 100km, 56km or 44km.
- Join as a Team or as an Individual
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage.
- Corporate packages available
- Teams of 5 or more receive a free technical t-shirt each.
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- 100km runner’s trophies for fastest gentleman & lady!
- Relay option available – team of 4, with each taking on ~25km.
For full information on the challenge, its inclusions, the route, FAQ’s and much more – please visit www.london2brightonchallenge.com
If you have any event related questions, please contact the Action Challenge team on email@example.com or call 020 7609 6695